Chapter 48 - Forgetting and Regretting

***DYLAN'S POV***

I woke up with a splitting headache, entangled in Cupid's arms.

Oh god, what happened? I can only remember some parts of last night...

I sat up and put a hand up to my head groaning.

I feel like something went terribly wrong, which is starting to give me anxiety.

Cupid yawned and sat up rubbing his eyes.

His head is probably killing him too. Serves him right.

He turned to look at me and I swear his eyes popped out of their sockets.

"What?" I irritatedly mumbled, still sleepy.

***CUPID'S POV***

I woke up with the worst headache I've ever had and sat up rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

Once I finally came to my senses I looked over to see Dylan, but nearly died when I saw him.

Holy shit! No, this can't be real! It did not happen while I was out of it! How the hell did he end up getting hickeys?! Don't tell me we ended up having sex! That would be horrible because I can't even remember! Why? Why out of all the things that could have happened last night, did this happen?! He's going to be so pissed!

"What?" He mumbled with an irritated look on his face.

"...nothing!..." I tried to calm down.

"It doesn't look like nothing, what's going on and why can't I remember half the shit that went on last night?" He yawned.

I have to check somehow! Wait, does he have more? How did this happen?! I wanted our first time to be perfect and I wanted to remember it!

"It's nothing...really..." I wanted to avoid freaking him out but he was going to find out eventually.

"Don't lie to me you're making me worry," he began looking concerned.

Well, I need to tell him one way or another...please don't let him kill me...

"I'MSOSORRYDYLANICAN'TEVENREMEMBERANYTHINGTHATHAPPENEDLASTNIGHTANDYOUHAVEHICKIESSOI'MNOTSUREIFWEHADSEX!" I spoke as quickly as I could.

"...WHAT?!" Dylan screamed getting up right away to look at himself in the mirror.

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT—

***DYLAN'S POV***