Chapter 31- I only love you

***DYLAN'S POV***

I woke up to birds chirping.

It took me a moment to realize I wasn't home and that I was being embraced by Cupid.

I tried to get out of his hug but it didn't work because he just hugged me tighter.

"Ugh, would you stop squirming?" Cupid tiredly said.

I turned to face him so he could see my glare, sadly I hadn't realized that we were really close.

My face was inches away from his I could feel his breath on my face.

I stared at his sleepy state.

See, he can totally be cute and nice but once he begins talking and moving he gets annoying, if only he were normal and quiet all the time.

"How long are you gonna keep staring at me?"

I blushed realizing that I had spaced out while staring at him.

I turned away, "I wasn't staring!"

He laughed tiredly, "Yeah, sure."

"It's true," my face grew hotter.

"Okay, I believe you," he said, as he hugged me again.

"Let me go, let me go, I don't like this," I struggled to get out of his arms.

"No, never."

"Fine, at least let me breathe," I lied.

"Okay," he loosened up just enough for me to escape.

I got up and walked away from him.

"Hey! That's not fair," he scratched his head.

"Do you know how suffocating and uncomfortable sleeping like that was?"

Actually, it was the best sleep I've had in forever, but he doesn't need to know that.

"Don't lie Dylan, you slept like a baby, at some point you even turned around and hugged me back," he got up and walked into the bathroom.

"Wh—no I didn't, you're lying!" I denied the accusations.

Did I? No! I couldn't have, absolutely not!

"I took a picture, Dylan."

I stayed silent.

"I could show it to you if you want," he offered, taking out his phone.

"...No, it's okay, I rather not see it, I'll just pretend it doesn't exist, let's pretend we didn't sleep together," I sat down on the bed thinking about what an embarrassment to society I am.

"You two slept together? As in had sex?" Melody barged in eating a bag of chips.

I turned a deep red, "Wh—what no! I meant slept together as in literally slept in the same bed! As if I'd sleep with him!"

"He's lying, we had sex and he kept moaning loudly, I have no idea how it didn't wake you up," Cupid said in a nonchalant tone.

Melody laughed, "Actually I did hear it like damn Dylan learn to keep it down."