Chapter 56 - Issues and Breaks

***DYLAN'S POV***

I got out of the shower, realizing I forgot to bring a shirt with me, so I had no other choice but to walk out of the bathroom shirtless, which is a thing I hate doing.

"God damn it," I mumbled walking up the stairs.

I was halfway up the stairs when I heard a poof type of noise.

I turned around and saw Seth.

What the fuck is he doing here?!

"Hey cutie, I heard Eros was out of the picture and thought we could—"

"You thought you could what fucker?" Cupid's voice hissed from behind me.

"Ugh, why are you here?! What happened to the whole you losing your memory thing? This just ruins everything!" Seth rolled his eyes.

"Actually, you ruined everything, leave I don't like you," I sighed.

"Don't say that Dylan, you know you're curious about us being together admit it, you want to try it out," he caressed my face.

Cupid slapped his hand away and pulled me towards him.

"Fuck off demon he's mine," he glared angrily.

"So you're just going to be rude and call me 'demon' even though I've already said my name is Seth? Wow," Seth sighed.

"I couldn't care less about what you're name is, stop bothering Dylan because he's mine!" Cupid fumed.

"Yeah, sure, cut the crap he would rather be with me," Seth pulled me away from Cupid and towards him.

"No I do—" he covered my mouth.

"Don't fucking touch him!" Cupid yanked me away.

This is actually starting to hurt and I feel really uncomfortable without my shirt.

"Uh, sorry to distract you from fighting, but um, can I have your shirt? I don't like being shirtless, especially around guys like Seth," I whispered to Cupid.

He looked at me for a long second then down at my chest as if he hadn't realized I was missing a shirt.

He quickly took his shirt off and gave it to me.

I blushed, "Thanks."

I put it on immediately.

"Aw, why did you do that?! It was great seeing him shirtless," Seth whined.

"It's not something for you to see, now leave before I make you leave," Cupid warned.

"Just leave Seth I don't know why you keep bugging me, I'm clearly not interested," I crossed my arms.

"You can't say that to me! I'm irresistible and I will be the one to take your virgin—"

I slapped him hard across the face.

They both just stared at me in shock.

"Wh—What?! He was saying stupid shit," my face heated up.

"Seth, dude, just go," Cupid actually looked sorry for him.

"I'll be back! This never happened and if you tell anyone it did, I'll make sure to find you in hell!" He left looking embarrassed.

"Are you really a virg—"