Chapter 18 - WHAT AM I DOING?!

***DYLAN'S POV***

I woke up on the floor with a giant headache.

Rachel and Rose must've woken up and taken a cab back home early in the morning.

"Rise and shine lightweight!" an all too familiar voice pierced my ears.

"Shut up, my head hurts," I got up and sat on the couch.

"You weren't telling me that last night," Cupid said as he walked out of the kitchen.

What the fuck did I do last night?!?!?!

"What do you mean?"

I am freaking out right now.

"I mean, you weren't telling me to shut up when we were having a conversation last night. If anything, I was trying to get you to shut up, which I was able to do by kissing you but you pulled away and began talking again."

I sighed in relief.

"What did you think we did last night?" He grinned.

I grabbed a pillow from the couch and threw it at his face, "I hate you and who let you kiss me?!"

"You did, in fact, you were about to say something you'd never say sober, you're lucky I stopped you," he put the pillow back and sat next to me on the couch.

"What was it?" I asked in curiosity.

"Ah, nothing important—yet," he grabbed and hugged me.

"Let go! Why are you always doing this?" I tried to get out of his hug.

"You weren't complaining last night when we were cuddling on the floor," He pouted.

I managed to get out of his grip, "I was drunk and I'm clingy when I'm drunk!"

"Yeah, I wish you were like that all the time."

"Well, too bad," I got up and walked into the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth.

***

After I got out of the shower I put on a navy blue sweater that was way too big for me, but comfortable.

I walked into the living room to find Cupid wearing his light pink hoodie and white skinny jeans along with light pink and white shoes and his thick-rimmed glasses.

I'm not gonna lie, he looked handsome who wouldn't think that? He should wear things like this often.

"Like what you see?" He said with an amused smile on his lips.

"No," I grabbed my keys and phone along with a black beanie.

"Where are we going?" Cupid followed me like a lost puppy.

"I was going to the coffee shop and apparently you're going too," I said walking outside the apartment complex.

"Do you not want me to go?" He had a sad expression on his face.

"No, you can come along."

What can I say? I hate it when people are left out.