Chapter 61 - Cupid's Love

[Warning: Smut ahead (bet some of you didn't read the notice, but I forgive you).]

***DYLAN'S POV***

"Why are you shying away? It's nothing you haven't seen before," Cupid was currently shirtless as we sat in front of each other.

"But it's different now, I mean we both know where this is going and I'm nervous," I looked away.

"Don't worry," he got closer to me, "I'll be gentle," he jokingly whispered in my ear knowing full well it makes me blush.

"Wow, you even have jokes in the bedroom, hilarious," I sarcastically spoke crossing my arms.

"Of course I do, now," he grabbed my chin and made me look at him, "do you want me to help you take your clothes off or can you do it alone?"

My face was extremely red, "I—I can do it alone!" I escaped his grasp and rushed to remove my clothing but ended up being too nervous to succeed.

"Look at you, you're so eager you can barely even focus," He spoke up placing his hands over mine that were attempting to remove my shirt.

"I—I'm not eager! I j—"

"Save it," he shut me up by kissing me.

It's normal to be scared right?

Of course it is you virgin, don't worry, I won't be rough.

Wh—Who let you read my mind?!

I figured you'd be thinking seeing as you don't like to be this honest when you speak out loud.

I pulled away and pouted.

"Come on Dylan, don't pout, I still love you dear," he hugged me pushing us down on the bed.

"I know," I relaxed a bit feeling better.

I felt him smile on my skin and suddenly started biting and sucking on my neck.

"H—Hey! What are you doing?!" I tried to move away but he pinned me down.

"Just let me leave one I won't make anymore, please?" He said in a low voice.

I sighed giving in, "Fine, but only one."

With that, he continued until he was satisfied with the mark he made.

"Are you ready?" He asked when he was done.

"O—of course I'm not, you may be, but I'm not, I—" he suddenly kissed me.

"Don't worry, I'll make it good," he said before continuing to kiss me.

His hands made their way under my shirt, which surprised me and made me tense.