Chapter 10 - What is this feeling?

***CUPID'S POV***

The elevator dinged which meant that we were on Dylan's apartment floor. I stopped kissing him so that we could get going, but he had already run away and shut the door to his apartment.

I took that as a sign telling me to give him his space.

Shit, will I be able to see him again? Does he officially hate me now? Did I ruin everything?

I clicked the button that said lobby.

***

I was walking out of the elevator when I heard a familiar voice.

"That was hot."

It was the landlady.

"Excuse me?" I asked confused.

"Don't tell me you didn't realize it was me, how else do you think the elevator got stuck? I knew that Dylan had a fear of elevators, he told me before. I also noticed you had a huge crush on him. So, I decided to make the elevator 'malfunction' so that you can finally make your move on the boy. He has never had anyone like you visit him and I thought it was about time he found someone! Also, there were cameras in the elevator so I saw everything," She began laughing.

I was hit with a wave of embarrassment. "I should get going Ms. Landlady."

That sneaky shit. Now that I think about it that intercom voice was a tad familiar.

"Please, call me Andrea," She said as I began making my way out.

"Okay, Andrea, see you next time." I waved and left.

I still can't believe it! She was the one who stopped the elevator, and she saw the make-out session Dylan and I were having!?!? I knew I should have checked for cameras before kissing him. I wonder if she heard him calling me Cupid...Now that I think about it I have been letting humans see me a lot lately. I think it's time to hide again.

I felt my pocket.

Ha. He didn't even notice.

***

***DYLAN'S POV***

I woke up from the fifth nightmare I've had this night. They all began the same, me getting stuck in the elevator. They all ended the same, Cupid and I kissing.

Ughhhhh!

It was the middle of the night and I had school and work tomorrow. I did not have time to freak out. I needed to sleep.