Chapter 30 - Clingy

***DYLAN'S POV***

Once we were hosed off and wrapped in towels we got the okay from Linda to go inside and take a proper shower.

***

"So...um, I'm going to need clothes since you ruined mine," I awkwardly said.

"Correction, you are the one who fell in the mud and ruined them yourself, but I'm not going to complain if I get to see you in my clothes," He seemed excited.

"You make me hate so many normal things," I followed him to his room.

***

"Here this might be a little big since you're a child, but it should be comfortable," he said handing me a speedo.

"You better be fucking joking around with me," I hissed.

He laughed, "Yeah, yeah, relax Dylan, it was a joke, here," he handed me some actual clothes.

***

"Okay so this is one of the bathrooms," Cupid said following behind me.

It was a huge pink and turquoise-colored bathroom with a big shower.

"Wow..." was all I could say.

I mean I have been pretty much broke (aside from college scholarship money) since my "parents" kicked me out of the house.

I was placing the clothes on a chair and turned around to close the door, but I nearly screamed because I saw a shirtless Cupid in front of me.

I blushed.

"Wh—what the fuck Cupid?! You nearly gave me a heart attack! And why are you shirtless?!"

"Aren't we going to shower?" He asked dumbfounded.

"Oh no, nu-uh, we are most definitely not going to shower together. I am one hundred percent sure you have another empty bathroom in this house so go shower there," I pushed him out of the door.

"Wait I ne—" I shut the door in his face before he could finish, but realized his clothes were still in here so I grabbed them, opened the door, threw them at his face, and then shut the door again.

***

I put on the clothes Cupid let me borrow and realized that they were sort of baggy on me. I was wearing a plain white t-shirt, and some sweatpants and of course I was wearing a pair of his underwear, luckily they were brand new and never used.

I never took notice of how Cupid had much more figure in his body than I did, I mean of course he probably had all the time in the world to go to the gym, I probably could too, but I'm not about that life.

Speaking of all the time in the world, how old is Cupid?!

***

The sun from outside was already fading when we showered so the only light illuminating the hallway was from the moon.

I snuck out of the bathroom and hid near the shadows of the moonlight in order to avoid Cupid seeing me.

I know for a fact that if he saw me like this he would tease me.