Chapter 47 - He can get drunk?!

***CUPID'S POV***

"How did you teleport us?" I suspiciously asked.

"I'm your god helper, I can summon you whenever I want, I also know where you are at all times," Melody explained as if it were obvious.

"Then why didn't come to get me that one time you guys had no idea where I was? I got slapped across the face by Linda, LINDA!"

"You need to learn that there are consequences to everything you do, I'm not always going to be there to help your bitchass," she shrugged.

"Whatever, you just wanted to see me get in trouble," I sulked.

"Enough about that, I brought you guys back here because I heard that you both reconnected and I thought that we could have a few drinks," she snapped her fingers and a glass bottle appeared in her hand.

"But I thought gods couldn't get drunk," Dylan pointed out.

"This type of alcohol gets anyone drunk, it was made especially for gods so that they can enjoy the horrors of alcohol just like humans do," Melody explained showing me the bottle.

"Huh, who would have thought? Anyway, I don't really like to drink so I'm good," he laughed uneasily.

"He's just saying that because he's a lightweight and gets clingy," I teased.

"Hey!" he frowned.

"Oh, don't worry Dylan, when Cupid drinks he becomes really flirty. This one time he drank a whole bottle of this stuff and I saw him making out with a mirror, he becomes super narcissistic," Melody exposed me.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, how dare you say that! I don't do that, it was a one-time thing!" I felt my face heat up.

"Well then, I guess we'll have to see," Dylan smirked.

"That means you'll also be drinking," I raised an eyebrow.

"If I get to see you make a fool out of yourself, then I'm fine with it."

"Well, you heard him Melody, let's get to it," I started walking into the living room

He won't last long enough to see me embarrass myself.

***DYLAN'S POV***

I think I just agreed to do something stupid I mean it's god alcohol for fuck's sake, I can barely even stand regular alcohol!

I sat down on a pink couch located in the center of the room, Cupid sitting next to me, and Melody in a separate armchair.

"Okay let's play a game while we drink. It's a card game I'm going to have Cupid shuffle the cards and each of us will get one. The person with the lowest number will have to answer one question truthfully that another player may have," she handed Cupid a deck of cards.

Great now I'm drinking god alcohol and I have to play a game similar to truth or dare. Why do I feel like this will end just like the last time we had a drinking celebration?