Image 185: Masked Singer Fashion Line 2

Hi, everyone

Hi, everyone. Hope you're all staying safe and ready for Independence Day aka 4th of July weekend. Around my spare time and crazy rollercoaster, I was able to make another Masked Singer line of Fashion with my other characters. For the fashionista star (not to mention the creator of these outfits), Tina Fitzpatrick, she is wearing a costume from season 1. The Lion was worn by Hollywood Royalty. Which works perfectly for Tina since she loves anything very royal. Her cape was shortened than the original so Tina wouldn't trip. Even added a few small details/accessories for her and the others. Her older sister, Amy, is wearing an outfit inspired by the Season 2 winner, the Fox. With Amy into science, I thought her in the Fox outfit  worked because he wore a steampunk style. I also modified the outfit to be more feminine and more Amy's style. And finally, we have the youngest of the group. Tommy is all about the cool stuff. In this particular instance, the T-Rex. Yes, I'm aware it was worn by famous Jojo Siwa. That's what makes it even better. The youngest contestant who participated in the third season of the show. The tail was kept because Tommy wanted it so badly. I had a great time with this. Hope you all enjoy this.