Image 47: Macy and Tommy in Halloween Costumes

Greetings, Ghouls and Monsters

Greetings, Ghouls and Monsters. As I promised from my last chapter, here is a little drawing I made for this special occasion. These are my own characters wearing their Halloween costumes. On the left, Macy, whom is the best friend of Dana, is dressed as her favorite electric violinist: Libby Stirling. And, if any of you are familiar with where I got the name plus star idea, it's a parody/reference to Lindsey Stirling. Even the dress is from one of Lindsey's outfits she wore at her concert in Argentina. I got Hermana Kunoichi to thank for that idea. Macy is not only a rocken guitarist, but she is also an amazing violinist. She looks up to Libby so much that Macy was inspired not to be ashamed of playing a violin, for a hard edged, rebel. On the right, Tommy, Dana's little brother, is dressed as Zack's black ghost form. Since he went as a ninja turtle last year, Tommy wanted to be the next scariest yet coolest mutant he has ever met. And nothing says scary like Zack's black ghost form. Although he had only seen it once, Tommy thought it was awesome. He added some black marker marks on his white modified skeleton hood, white gloves, and made a small contraption that when opening the zipper, fake tentacles pop out with springing action. He really went all out on the costume. Anyway, you'll be reading about these two in their costumes on the first part of my fan fic version of the TMNT Monster Arc story. Which might be a long while. That's it, for now. Oh, and I should warn you guys that I might be taking a hold on requests because I'm nearly running out of pages from my sketch pad. Hopefully, I'll be getting a new one soon. In the mean time, enjoy these drawings. Have a happy Halloween, everyone!