Image 145: Nathaniel Shepherd and Knight

So, for those who are Miraculous Ladybug fans, I would like to point out that I based off Luka Couffaine for making this character I have planned in my RotG stories

So, for those who are Miraculous Ladybug fans, I would like to point out that I based off Luka Couffaine for making this character I have planned in my RotG stories. But slightly different. His name is Nathaniel Shepherd. Nate for short. He is a passionate musician who moves a lot with his family. However, it would seem that New York will be his permanent home and now goes to Lea's high school. I had this thought that he comes from a very wealth family but doesn't brag nor tell people about it. Nate just wants to have friends who accept him as himself and not for his money. I also think of Lea befriending the new guy in high school and, not only becomes part of her adventures with the Guardians, but also her boyfriend. His personality is similar to Luka's in being calm, supportive, understanding, and does play guitar. Except it's an acoustic guitar kind. He also has a black German Shepherd named Knight. You could say that Knight is Nate's best friend and protector, similar to how Nightlight is with Lea. Steel and I both collaborated on how he should look. My idea was that, later in the RotG series, Lea will have Nate as her love interest and partner friend when going on these epic adventures. Trust me, I have major plans in mind that are going to be tough for our heroes. ;) Anyway, I just LOVE Luka! He is the most sweetest guy ever! I had to inspire Lea's love interest from Luka! And the symbol on Nate's short was Steel's idea. It's celtic knot in the shape of a triskelion that stands for past, present, future; earth, water, fire; life, death, afterlife; and so on. To me, I think it fits Nate perfectly. Well, that's all for now. Hope you enjoy.