Image 201: Masked Singer Fashion Line 6

Here is my final line of Fashion with the Spider Team as the models

Here is my final line of Fashion with the Spider Team as the models. I wanted to save my favorite Masked Singer outfits for last: The Snow Owls! The Snow Owls are the first ever singing duet competing in the 4th season. And what better Spider hero to wear the Mrs. Owl outfit than my spidersona Rose Hunter aka Star Spider? The background is colored to see the outfits better. I never got the full details on the dress plus the other one because the contestants keep moving around in a giant decorative egg to share. I even made the heart part of the egg into a two-part pin with Rose having one half of it on her chest. She has feathers on her wrists, shouldered sleeves, and on on the bottom of her dress around her long laced boots. She also is accustomed with some jewels on her hair, a tiara, and a masquerade mask. For Rose's masked partner, he is wearing a full faced mask covering his face with an owl face on the upper face that resembles Mr. Owl from the show. He even has the other half of the heart pin from above his chest. If you are curious on 'hoo' the Knight Owl is with Rose, look at his mask real close to see where I copied it. The eyes are the windows to the soul. Also, the moon-themed belts, cape for male, and jewels on the female's hair were ideas from my best user friend, Steelcode. So he deserves credit on helping out, too. That's all for now. Hope you all enjoyed this and have a safe Halloween tonight. I know I am.