Image 56: Different Poses of Dana the Ectonurite

Hey, everyone

Hey, everyone. So, I got bored and, while rereading 'Amnesiac Ectonurite', I decided to make a drawing Dana upside down while smiling with glee, based on chapter 2. I actually had a fun time doing that one because it shows she really does have one eye like her Ectonurite species but her bang gives her the illusion of having two. Then, I felt like it was missing some stuff. So, I decided to create Dana with her claws glowing bright magenta from the end of the first chapter to show she is more than what she appears to be. ;) As for my final image on the bottom, my original plan was to make Dana sprouting tentacles from her chest like Ghostfreak. But I wasn't sure if I wanted to because I haven't read about her doing that...yet. So, I thought of Dana releasing her wings, instead. The sequel is still not out yet. But, if it does, I will immediately let all of you know. Although no sequel, there is another story about Dana first meeting Jocu and his brothers. It's at newbienovelistRD's board, story called 'A Curious and Tickly Event', in case you're interested. The next drawing, when I have the time, will probably be a certain alien watch hero in an interesting outfit inspired by one of his aliens. Hope you all enjoy.