Image 157: Macy as Arashi (Miraculous Ladybug)

This was a drawing I always wanted to, ever since I learned that there was a dragon miraculous in the Miracle Box from the show 'Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir'

This was a drawing I always wanted to, ever since I learned that there was a dragon miraculous in the Miracle Box from the show 'Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir'. However, I had to wait until after I knew what that specific miraculous could do. Which, believe me, was totally worth the wait. Turns out, the dragon miraculous is a choker and provides three different elemental powers: wind, water, and lighting. Which are also shown on the user's chest. When choosing them out loud (ex: Wind dragon!, Water dragon!, Lightning dragon!), the user becomes that element for a short time. But each element can only be used once at a time. When using all of them, the user (depending on how old they are) only has a few minutes before transforming back. So, after seeing this miraculous in action, I knew I made the right choice for my character, Macy, to have it. The design was some small inspirations from Ryuko, the name of the Dragon Miraculous Holder, and some fan art of that specific miraculous. It took me all day and night to get this drawing looking awesome. And the name for Macy as this heroine to me a long while to think of, as well. The word 'Arashi' means Storm; which works out because her elements are similar to one. Also, the transformation phrase is 'Longg, bring the storm!' with the drtransformation phrase is 'Longg, open sky!'. And that the kwami that comes with the dragon miraculous is named Longg. In case I wasn't being clear. So, yeah. Macy as Arashi was perfect. Although once akumatized with the abilities of fire and shadow, Macy proves she is a good hearted hero and, with the dragon miraculous, gets the elemental powers of wind, water, and lighting. Plus, swords are definitely her thing, too. Hope you all enjoy.