Image 78: Macy as Black Rebel with the Road Demon

Okay

Okay. Meet Macy as her alter heroine ego called Black Rebel in a bike armor suit with her most incredible ride ever: The Road Demon! For an upcoming Ben 10 story, Macy meets Jury Rigg when fixing up a motorcycle she found at the junkyard and took it at the garage of the Grant Mansion to trick out. It will be high-tech like Ben's cycle, Tenn-Speed. Even have that feature where it automatically creates a biker suit for her, like Ben's. The motorcycle can also change its appearance: can go as a modern scooter when as Macy and can switch to this cool tricked-out motorcycle bike when as Black Rebel. Her high-tech motorcycle features laser beam headlights, smokescreen exhaust for getaways, wings to fly with (or has a jet mode to take her chases to the skies), riding on water feature (for going super-fast to run on water *like Dash from Incredibles*. Even has an underwater mode), and best of all...built in wifi! She always likes to add more features every now and then so she can be prepared for anything. For her normal disguise, it can be a motor-scooter that is red, black, and silver (like Ghoulia's scooter but without the cherry prints and less brain designs on the seat). Then, for her heroine alter ego, it can transform into a motorcycle (it's appearance looks like Arcee from Transformers Prime series in that vehicle mode) called the Road Demon! Colors remain the same. How she got the name, it would be a reminder of how she got the bike as it is, with the help of a certain demon alien *winks*. For Macy's biker-suit it's a black suit of armor, a matching helmet, and black underclothing with a hint of red linings. The armor on her upper arms are obsolete and wears black bare-knuckle gloves. *It's like GoGo's super hero outfit from Big Hero 6* And she may or may not also fix up the suit for when battling very hard, powerful, and dangerous baddies for another future story Steel and I are working on, too. And none of this would have been possible without some assistance from newbienovelisRD. I asked, and she helped me on how the bike should turn out, along with the features and suit. So basically, RD deserves credit on this, too. Well, that's all for now. Hope you all enjoyed it.