Image 160: Savage Star (Ultimate Spider-Man)

Hi, everyone

Hi, everyone. I know it's been a while since I last drew something. Honestly, I have not been feeling well. But I'm getting better. I was well enough to finally make this drawing. I even used some new glitter pens for this drawing. Anyway, without further ado, here is my very first Symbiote creation plus persona for my Spider character: Savage Star! And incase you all are wondering, the name of her Symbiote is Savage. I looked it up to see that name was not taken. I also thought of this cute Mini-Sage on the end of Savage Star's braided ponytail. You could say that Savage is like a mommy who has her own little one to have until mature enough to leave on its own. Savage is also female who is feisty, rebellious, and a few other things you will find out in the future. Unlike the other Symbiotes from the Ultimate Spider-Man that were created by scientists, Savage is actually from outer space and an alien called a Klyntar. Let's just say that Savage is more connected to the other Symbiotes Spidey and others have faced. You'll find out soon enough. ;D Anyway, Savage Star's powers are enhanced like any other Symbiote. Along with her stingers more darker, bigger, and probably lethal. Her braid can move and extend like a weapon; wrapping it's victims super tight like a snake. I think you know how the rest goes. This would not be possible without the help and inspiration of my fanfiction friend, Steelcode. While doing a scene together involving our characters fighting Carnage, I came up with Savage. So major thanks to Steel on this. So, yeah. Savage Star will make her debut one day. And I hope all of you will enjoy this and much as the story coming out soon.