Image 198: Masked Singer Fashion Line 5

My first try in drawing Mary Jane Watson and Amadeus Cho from Ultimate Spider-Man

My first try in drawing Mary Jane Watson and Amadeus Cho from Ultimate Spider-Man. I would like to point out that the hardest part was making the Seahorse costume for MJ/Spider-Woman. I enjoyed bring creative in making the hat and earrings as a bonus accessory, but copying the costume was challenging. If you watched Masked Singer, you would know that this costume is combined with three different woven fabrics; making it the brightest outfit in the entire 4th season of the show. Still, despite being hard, I am happy with the results and totally see Peter's jaw dropping when seeing his girl in such a sea-riffic outfit. Admit it, Peter just hit the jackpot with MJ scoring this exquisite costume. ;D Next, we have Cho/Iron Spider as the Astronaut. I was originally going to pick a costume from the latest season for Cho to model, but got nothing. The only costume that suited him was the Astronaut one. Considering he is like the major genius of the group and stuff. Thankfully, since I already did Astronaut before, making it again but for Cho was straight forward. At least I don't have to worry too much in getting the details of the gears like before. That's all for now. I am looking forward to doing my next fashion line and share it with all of you. Hope you all enjoy these drawings and continue staying safe.