Image 20: Donnie and Kathy Playing with Metalhead Request

Here's another drawimg request from Hermana Kunoichi

Here's another drawimg request from Hermana Kunoichi. It's Donnie with his daughter, Kathy (her mom is April. Obviously.), whom is playing with Metalhead. Kathy convinced her dad to rebuild Metalhead and after doing some daddy daughter time to do so, Donnie couldn't believe that he's seeing his old recreation again. He truly did miss Metalhead but was self conscious into rebuilding him. Good thing, after all these years, he had a pleading daughter to bring him back. I actually made this story up just now. Hope HK approves of this and likes the drawing. For some interesting facts, Kathy has some turtle spots in her knees. Like Tori, she's 50% human, 25% Kraang (from her mom), and 25% mutant turtle. She uses the leggings for school and walking around in the city. The Turtles didn't want to risk people knowing about their families, so the kids cover the spots so no one with a grudge against them could try destroying him/her. Only people that are close friends with the Turtles know about the secret. The rest, not so much. Anyway, that's all, for now. The next drawing will be another request from someone new. Stay tuned.