Image 177: Thorn Spider/Araneida

Hi, everyone

Hi, everyone. Hope you are all safe at home with what's going on right now. While at home helping my family around the house, I managed to have time making a second spidersona: Thorn Spider. I was originally going to call her Orb-Weaver, but thought that Thorn Spider sounded more wicked and threatening. Her alias name is Araneida, which is a family type of spiders. I had some combination inspiration from Miracle Queen and Anansi from Miraculous Ladybug. Along with Madam Web from Ultimate Spider-Man. I enjoyed giving the illusion of her mask to look like the face of an actual spider with the small extra red eyes above her regular ones. And giving her the colors of a dangerous colored spider. Now, don't be fooled. Thorn Spider may look amazing but she's no heroine. Well, not anymore, at least. After losing everything closest to her by human kind, Thorn decided to put an end to mankind once and for all. Her black wrist stingers appear smaller than Scarlet's and Star's as knife daggers. She likes doing close combat. And you could say her stingers are as deadly as Thorn herself. Watch out for this spider. She's on a mission to make someone suffer for having it all. And she's not afraid to destroy anyone who gets in her way. Hope you all enjoy.