Image 183: The Fashioned Singers (Masked Singer related)

Hi, everyone

Hi, everyone. Hope you are all staying safe and healthy. Around taking a break from all the craziness of my life (which is all the time), I decided to have my characters dressed up as their favorite Masked Singer from the show. I've always wanted to do this. Personally, I can see my fashion designing character, Tina Fitzpatrick, recreating these outfits for her friends. But more fashion forward. For Macy, the Turtle was no a brainer. She's all about edgy clothes and rockin her heart out. Plus, Macy enjoyed the performances Turtle did. Also, her hairstyle is a modified version of her Rock Star outfit one. Thought I'd make it more wild and spike...like Turtle. The pose and outfit idea was some inspiration I got from a user called Grovylefangirl1997. She made an artwork of the Septarian family cosplaying Masked Singer wearing outfits that represent each character. So, major credit points to her. Anyway, back on topic, I had some slight help in which Masked Singer Dana would be from my friend RD. Of course, in retrospect, it should have been obvious. Dana the Ectonurite is all about be spooky and mysterious. Which is why the Night Angel is perfect for her. Not to mention Dana is into bats and the giant wings make her feel like one. The beret with the golden bat pin and long feather was something extra to make Dana look amazing. Hairstyle was something I got from one of the MLP Equestria Girls characters. To be specific, Starlight Glimmer. And let me tell you. Doing the Night Angel's skirt was like drawing the frosting top of a cupcake. So detailed yet messy sometimes. Anyway, that's all for now. Hope you enjoyed it. And stay on being safe plus healthy.