Image 174: Mystery Skulls and the Deadbeats

This was something I wanted to do, every since I saw the animated music videos

This was something I wanted to do, every since I saw the animated music videos. As I once told you all, Mystery Skulls is a type of band that plays electronic dance music. Technically, it was made by one person named Luis Alberto Dubuc that goes under the name Mystery Skulls. The animated videos plus characters were created by Ben Magnum aka MysteryBen (or MysteryBen27, as he's called on YouTube). You could say both of their work was what motivated me in drawing around tough times of this coming month. When I also read about the characters as not only a parody to Mystery Incorporated from Scooby-Doo yet in a different twist but play different instruments, the first thing that came to me was making the characters an actual band. You know, like a small break in mystery solving or going world tour to solve mysteries along the way. It still works out. In my fantasy world, they would be called Mystery Skulls and the Deadbeats because adding Deadbeats in the title sounds like a good rock band. Arthur is the synthesizer player, Vivi plays the guitar, their dog named Mystery plays the drums, and Lewis does vocals plus plays a little violin. The Deadbeats are the pink ghosts with golden hearts that beat to the rhythm of the songs plus are like backup singers. With some help from RD, I gave the Deabeats their own names and personalities. RD came up with Boo, Eep, and Yike. I thought they were cute names and expanded them into Boonita, Eepers, and Yike. I was thinking Yikey or Yikelangelo, but Yike seemed less complicated. The three Deasbeats are somewhat like siblings with Boonita being very protective over Lewis since the whole cave misunderstanding incident. Eepers enjoys scaring the heebie jeebies out of intruders. And Yike is more of the innocent yet mischievous one out of the three. I can't wait to collaborate with RD on our first Mystery Skulls Animated story about all of this. I'm hoping to get it out soon. As I previously stated before, in case you want yo know more about the animated series, check the storyline MysteryBen27 created in YouTube from the songs "Ghost" and "Freaking Out". If you  haven't seen those animated music videos by MysteryBen27, you should. I recommend them. Well, that's all for now. Hope you all enjoy this.