Image 142: Dana in Arabian Dancer Outfit (Ben 10)

For today's new drawing, I made an image of Dana the Ectonurite in her human form wearing an Arabian Dancer outfit

For today's new drawing, I made an image of Dana the Ectonurite in her human form wearing an Arabian Dancer outfit. It was inspired when listening to the new Aladdin movie soundtrack and the song 'Arabian Night'. It has such a great beat. And I SO love the outfits made in the movie. They're absolutely incredible! So, just for fun, I came up with this. Since Dana's style is more spooky-chic, I used hee signature red and lavender colors. Along with putting some gold lining on the spider web images and bat wing fabrics attached to the outfit, since Arabian outfits are normally accustomed with gold lining. And of course, her look wouldn't be complete without some bat-themed accessories. The bat arm bracelet, belt, winged jewel on the dress, and wing fabrics were some nice touches. That last one came to me from Princess Jasmine's peacock outfit from the 2019 Aladdin movie. It looked very pretty. Anyway, I also had this idea that Dana wanted to take some belly dancing lessons from her mom (Melodica) and sisters (Rachel and Sasha Jocklin) after seeing how gorgeous the moves and outfits were. It shows that Dana likes to learn more than ballet dancing. Well, that's all for now. Hope you all enjoy.