Image 38: Akai Yanagi (Red Willow)

Behold, my art fans, the legendary Komori-Onna from Usagi's dimension! For those of you who have not read my story, Yanagi is one of the leaders of her ancient tribe race

Behold, my art fans, the legendary Komori-Onna from Usagi's dimension! For those of you who have not read my story, Yanagi is one of the leaders of her ancient tribe race. A tribe of female human bat hybrid warriors whom protected the forest, as their home, and sensed if trespassers were good or not. They were often mistaken as dangerous Yokai by how they looked, and others thought of them as monsters that should be feared. But these ancient creatures proved their honor and compassion by saving a village from an army of evil Ronin samurai. From there, the Komori-Onnas were considered friendly creatures and protectors. Yanagi and her sister, Hasu Hanna, both lead their tribe. Hasu Hanna (which is Japanese for 'Lotus Flower') was older than Akai Yanagi (Japanese for 'Red Willow'), and they were almost alike. The only way someone could tell them apart was for the birthmark in Yanagi's arm: a bat hanging upside down on a willow tree branch with its wings wide and opened. Don't worry, the next image will have a better view on Yanagi's birthmark than this one. I so messed it up. I wanna thank HK's help on figuring out her appearance. And BabyPink plus DivaGlam's help on the birthmark, as well. Along with the story of these creatures. All three of them were a great help. Thanks. Also, I got the pose and dress design from another dress-up game. I was able to create the outfit and determine the drawing easily. It totally worked out perfectly. Anyway, if you have questions about this character, let me know.