Image 88: Omniverse Dana's Past Revealed

Hi to everyone who checks out my work

Hi to everyone who checks out my work. Today, we have a drawing that reveals who and what Omniverse Dana really is. That's right. Her mysterious past can now be found in the Ben 10 Omniverse EAH crossover story in chapter 10. To explain, Dana is actually a fusion of a human girl and orphaned Ectonurite. And no, I do not mean fusion as in the same as Steven Universe. It's a totally different kind of fusion. They share a brain. But since Ectonurites still contain their memory in the tiniest bit of DNA, Silvania's memory overrode Dana's, except for her love of dancing. Which is the only thing of Dana that remains. Although, in perspective, it does explain so much. So how did these two get bonded together, you might ask? Well, for those who are major Ben 10 Omniverse Fans, you would notice that human Dana is wearing an Almagam Kid uniform. So you would guess right that she use to be part of the evil Ex-Proctor Servantis, leader of the Rooters. Let's just say that the machine to transfer alien DNA to human kids as one of Servantis' experiments to help him destroy Ben Tennyson went bazurk and caused these two to form into one. Along with becoming unconscious for six years in the Null Void and woke up with amnesia. Yo get further details on the story, please read chapter 10 of the crossover at fanfiction.net. Hope you all enjoy. And if you have any questions about this, let me know.