Image 161: Lea as Time Thumper (Miraculous & RotG)

Hey, everyone

Hey, everyone. I know I haven't responded in a while, but that's because I was juggling with my new classes this semester. And I was able to find time make this. This was a drawing I've been meaning to do. Ever since I saw Bunnix from the Miraculous episode 'Timetagger', I just loved her look. And very interesting to learn that her power is time travel. Bunnix's miraculous watch, umbrella, and animal just gives me more of a Alice in Wonderland vibe here. I just love it!So, for those who don't know about the show, there is a bunny miraculous. The Kwami's name is Fluff, the miraculous is a pocket watch, and the transformations words are 'Fluff, clockwise!' with the detransformation words 'Fluff, counter clockwise!'. And when activating the special power, it's 'Burrow!' and it makes a white time door where and when the user wants to be. Anyway, you're all probably wondering why I chose Lea with this Miraculous. Well, besides the fact that she loves bunnies and has had past experience as one when being a Pooka named Hope, I always thought that the Bunny Miraculous' colors were Winter-like and made me think of Lea because she loves Winter. The translucent skirt and sleeves were a combo inspiration from Lolirock and Pearl from Steven Universe. I may not be a fan of the last show, but I do admire the character designs and outfits from it. Also, I thought of adding the fluffy tail and fuzz balls on her bunny shaped shoes would both a cute touch and slight reference of Tinker Bell. Her outfit also has pockets to keep her Miraculous inside. The small bunny earring was a cute extra. Not to mention the white highlights on her hair and turning her eyes from autumn brown to ice blue. Makes her more pretty. Same with the red lips to give a little contrast. From what I learned, when transforming with a Miraculous, the user chooses how to look and can alter their appearance so no one can recognize them from their civilian look. Oh, and the name Time Thumper was a play on words for time jumper. Not to mention that her power is time traveling and she's a bunny rabbit. Man, how I love using the new gel pens to make it more awesome. Well, that's all for now. Hope you all enjoy.