Image 152: Katherine as Kate the Human (RotG Power Swap)

Yes, I'm fully aware that this name sounds lame and not as creative as the other ones

Yes, I'm fully aware that this name sounds lame and not as creative as the other ones. But give me a break, I've been drawing for nearly a week and will be hitting pause on doing it for a bit. Not to mention have a request from a user asking about doing one of their characters. I promise to get that done and have it released soon. It's just gonna take sometime. Anyway, I know what you're all thinking. Of all the Guardians to have their abilities swapped, why have Katherine end up normal when she kind of already is human? Well, you see, Kate is always being super responsible as the Guardian of Imagination and busy helping other stories plus people. Even when guiding her Guardian friends. So, what would happen if she was no longer a guardian and ends up experiencing the life of a normal teen? That's pretty much where this upcoming story takes in. With the others having some technical difficulties with their powers switched, Kate gets a taste of some freedom and must choose to whether stay like this or help get everyone's magic back. So, yeah. This is the whole Guardian Power Swap collection. Hope you all enjoyed it.