Image 7: Dana, The Royal (Ben 10 EAH crossover)

Hey everybody

Hey everybody. Here's another collaboration idea that came while chatting with my Fanfic Friend, newbienovelistRD. So, she asked me again on the description involving Dana's poncho because she wanted an outfit change for her in the third crossover story but wasn't sure if should would go for the poncho look or fairytale look. Then, when I asked about what that last one was, she answered as a princess look. So, I might have told her some things and she did, too. *A/N: I am not one to do spoilers for anyone reading the crossover* Anyway, long story short, we discussed what she would look like as a Royal. I wanted her to be pretty yet spooky, considering Dana is a bit of both. RD mentioned about starting out Apple's basic outfit as a start but in a ghoulish way. And, to be honest, I was thinking the same thing, too. But, instead of bows, we went with bats since it's Dana's animal pattern. Same with the web's. Her colors are red, purple, and black...with a hint of a maud raspberry color for the bottom skirt. If you look closely on the first top skirt, it has some tattered hems and holes on the edges that are similar to her ballerina outfit. Well, that's all for now. Be on the look out for a new chapter coming up in the story about Dana the disguised Ectonurite. Her story will be unfolded super soon.