Image 186: Miraculous Hero Power-Ups 1 (Miraculous Ladybug)

This took me some time to work with, but I'm seriously happy with the results

This took me some time to work with, but I'm seriously happy with the results. For today's newest drawing, I have my characters, Lea/Time Thumper and Macy/Arashi, in one of their Miraculous power-ups. In the show, Miraculous holders can have multiply power ups when finding the right magical ingredients to feed their  kwamis. However, the recipe can only be created by Guardians of the Miraculous and kwamis must not know the recipe. Otherwise, they'd be taken by the wrong person and be forced to reveal these powerful secrets. Anyway, back on topic here, my user friend, Alvaxerox, told me that we'll be having scenes of my characters testing out their power ups. And since he already got down his designs for his character, Spider-Tsundere, I decided to do the same. For Lea as Time Thumper, her water outfit is inspired by the sea bunny, a type of slug that surprisingly looks both unique and cute. I even gave her the sea bunny trademark ears and tail. Along with making the ends of her curls similar to fish hooks, in a way. If you don't believe me, look up sea bunnies and check it out yourselves. Another thing I added on Lea are the dots that surround her body. Sea bunnies actually have that. Same with a blue one. The light blue in her costume has white dots while the white parts of her outfit have silver dots that give some shine to it. I honestly loved making this. Espefually changing the thin skirt more opened for swimming. And for her aquatic name, it was straight forward: Tide Thumper! Finally, we have Macy/Arashi. Her outfit was inspired by the gorgeous dragon fish. Their scales are so beautiful and detailed. Which works because Macy as Arashi makes her more dragon-like. Her normal outfit is altered a bit in showing her scales outlines in gold. I was originally going to add some black scales on where her dragon prints are, but I decided to make nearly the whole thing red. And it worked out well. The headpieces on her head were something I got from a younger version character named Talia from Lolirock. I might even considered using her design as an inspiration for the next power up drawing. My favorite part on designing Aqua Arashi (which means Water Storm in different languages) would be the webbed fins on her hands...besides the ones on her lower arms and legs like Lea, obviously. I thought it would be a nice touch on Macy. Plus, it gives me Monster High Freaky Fusion vibes from Lagoonafire (fusion of Lagoona Blue and Jinafire Long). For having Miraculous heroes in water powers, it gives them the ability to breathe underwater, along with swimming effectively and faster than before. If you think these outfits plus powers are awesome, just wait until I come up with the next power up. And this will definitely be a favorite to one of my characters. Hope you all enjoy this.