Image 95: Gilda Good EAH Request

Hey everyone! Here's our next character of the next Wizard of Oz characters created by RD

Hey everyone! Here's our next character of the next Wizard of Oz characters created by RD. Also, this design was a little from me. Here is her story:

Gilda Good: Daughter of Glinda the Good
Parent: Glinda the Good Witch of the North
Parent's Story: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
Secret Heart's Desire: I do want to follow my destiny as a good witch. But what I really want is to help my cousin, Wicca West, find a better destiny for her.
My "Magic" Touch: Well, I can cast spells like any other Oz witch. But what's really cool is that I can blow magic bubbles out of my mouth! Mom says it's a dirty habit, but it's fun and very useful!
Storybook Romance Status: Nah, I don't need a beau. I'm surrounded with the love of my family and friends.
"Oh Curses!" Moment: When my bubbly behavior bugs someone. I just can't help it! 
Favorite Subject: Magicology. I'm always eager to learn new spells.
Least Favorite Subject: Crownculus. I know it's important, but listening for hours on numbers is SO boring!
Best Friends Forever After: I would say...I'm closest to Raven Queen, Apple White, and (eventually) Wicca West.

Well, that's her story. Our final character is coming up. But be warned: our next and final EAH student's story will not be revealed. RD didn't want to ruin any surprises. So you're just gonna get the basics on who her parents are and that's about it. Even so, I hope all of you enjoy what I made.