Image 105: The Ghoul School Girls Request

Here is a request from a user called Prentis-65

Here is a request from a user called Prentis-65. When I was asked to work on THE Ghoul School Girls from the original Scooby-Doo movie "Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School", I immediately accepted and got to work! I use to watch this movie like a million times when I was little. I just love these monster girl characters! For those who are unfamiliar with them, all me to explain each character from left to right. You have Winnie Werewolf, a ghoul who loves to howl and got the moves on the dance floor. Elsa Frankteen is strong, tough, and smart enough to make a small carry-on chargeable battery pack for her father, Frankenteen Senior. The lovely vampire, Sibella Dracula, is mysterious, beautiful, can turn into a bat, often uses the word "Fang-tastic" in her sentences a lot, and happens to be good at fashion when making her father a mini bathrobe for his bat form. Even made a fire proof robe for Matches, the school's pet dragon plus mascot. Tanis Mummy, the youngest and most cutest ghoul in the group, is a total sweetheart. She sucks her thumb, sleeps in a big sarcophagus that makes people believe that a grown-up mummy sleeps there instead, and knows how to keep under wraps with her bandages by using them to lasso. And last but certainly not least, we have Phantasma Phantom. Phanty is very high spirited *pun intended*, cooky yet fun-loving,  goes through walls like any regular ghost, and she's very talented when playing the pipe organ plus write her own songs. They're a cool yet creepy crew. I always wanted to draw them! And I hope you all enjoyed it.