Image 76: Duchess Swan as the Evil Queen *100 Star Favs*

What up, my drawings fans? After reading a new chapter from the third crossover story of Ben 10/EAH, I was inspired to make this drawing

What up, my drawings fans? After reading a new chapter from the third crossover story of Ben 10/EAH, I was inspired to make this drawing. Duchess and Dana found a secret passage in the EAH kitchen that leads to the cauldron room and managed to find a wicked dress that fits Duchess perfectly. They soon discovered that this dress belonged to the Evil Queen many years back. And the chapter left off with her saying she wants to fix it because the spikes and metal platting don't seem like her style. Not sure what happens next, but I believe that Duchess finds someone to alter the outfit and make it like what you all are now. That...and RD asked me how the dress should look being different and came up with this. I got the inspiration from online. I looked up 'EAH duchess swan black swan designs' and found those pics to help me think. Plus, they just screamed 'Evil Queen Duchess style' to me. I even try to make it like a ballerina outfit to make it stay Duchess. Also, I would like to say thanks to everyone who voted on my work that has past 100 stars. You all made this artist happy, and it hasn't even been a year yet. And this just in. I just moved from 2nd to 1st place in the ranks of mydrawing. Super hugs, kisses, and thanks to everyone who checks out my work. That's all for now. Hope you enjoyed it. And again, thank you all.