Image 182: The Daydreaming Spider(s) (Ultimate Spider-Man)

Hi, everyone

Hi, everyone. Hope you are all staying safe and healthy. For today's new drawing, I have decided to use a good example lesson from this anime romance book I have around. I stumbled upon a page called the daydream effect and thought about giving it a try. This was my result. Having Ben Reilly aka Scarlet Spider and my spidersona Rose Hunter aka Star Spider in this practice was a no brainer. Plus, it gives me the chance to work on Star Spider's new outfit in a different angle, draw Ben in his civilian outfit for the first time (same with Rose's new wild attire plus revealing more her own scar), and adding small details like the small white hearts in Rose's eyes. From what I learned, the daydream thought bubble has to be in an accurate size yet not too much detail by keeping the character big in the daydream frame in medium or closeup shot. Which is why I did a daydream of when Rose and Ben actually first kissed from the fan fiction story 'A Spider's Serenade' cowritten by newbienovelistRD and myself. I am even allowed to make the daydream cloud any shape I desire. Hence, the spiderweb. It seemed accurate. ^_^ I also thought that I should have not only Rose blushing and daydreaming but have Ben distance next to her who is looking at her in a slightly loving way. Even if he barely shows it.  ;D That is all for now. Hope you all enjoyed this. Stay safe.