Image 171: Scarlet Macaw (Masked Singer)

This was something I always wanted to do

This was something I always wanted to do. No, it's not some bird mutant or alien from another planet or dimension. It's a costume I came up with for a celebrity competing in the show called 'Masked Singer'. And yes, it's a real show. You have a list of outlandish outfits worn by famous people where judges and the audience guesses who they are. Whenever a masked singer gets eliminated, they will reveal who is under the mask before leaving. It's very exciting. It's usually famous people that are pro actors, singers, or not even close to that area and famous for something else. For this drawing I made, I made this for one specific person that I think is so awesome. It is a female, and she made it in the big leagues by not giving up in what she loves. You could say that she has competed before in other famous shows but never made it to first place. But maybe she will in Masked Singer. I chose the scarlet macaw because this bird symbolizes the every day beauty someone possesses and which is surrounded with. This pretty much describes the famous person. And the pirate outfit was a small touch I liked to add. Not to mention the Masked Singer may or may not had dressed up as a pirate before. Thought it would be an interesting combo. Along with giving some more movement for any dancing. The scarlet macaw head has actual feathers around. The pirate jacket's sleeves have these feather rings underneath that match the wings of an actual scarlet macaw. The long thin red material resembling a bird's tail from the back is connected to the belt around her waist from behind. Gives it more that illusion of a scarlet macaw's tail. And the feather on her pirate hat was a detail I thought looked nice. Since a scarlet macaw has red, yellow, green, and blue colors. It's not a real thing, but a girl could dream. You are welcome to guess who is under the mask. I just hope everyone enjoys it.