Image 53: Dana The Ectonurite (Ben 10 Omniverse)

So, in the Omniverse series, Dana is an Ectonurite

So, in the Omniverse series, Dana is an Ectonurite. Which, if any of you are Ben 10 fans, you would guess that it's the same alien race of Ghostfreak (one of Ben's aliens) and Zs'Skayr (pronounced "Zuh Scare"). RD made the first story about her in 'The Amnesiac Ectonurite', where Ben and Rook first meet Dana at the Null Void. Along with a threat only a certain Ectonurite could handle. You have to read the story to find out. The first chapter was posted on my birthday. I'm looking forward to the next story RD makes involving my OC. All I can say here is there's more to this Ectonurite than meets the eye. And Ben and Rook are about to find out sooner or later. She does have the same powers as any Ectonurite: possessing people, intangibility, tentacles out of her body she can use as weapons, devouring souls, energy beams, claws, and enhanced strength. Even create portals by slashing the air with her claws when glowing bright magenta. That last one is something your average Ectonurite CAN'T do. Her past is a total mystery. And she has a very sweet personality. If there's another story by RD, I'll let you all know. That's all for today. Hope you enjoy plus leave a comment on what you think.