Image 87: Carlos Spade AKA The Crimson Gambit

Hi to everyone who checks out my work! I'd like you all to meet a new character I came up with

Hi to everyone who checks out my work! I'd like you all to meet a new character I came up with. You can say he's a bit of a Wildcard. Ever heard of the story where there are heroes who have a baddie who usually becomes an ally temporarily and yet there's usually a love relationship going on? Like Batman and Catwoman or Spiderman and Black Cat? Well, that's kind of what I'm doing. Only more into the guy territory. Carlos Spade is a teen with a sly attitude and lay back personality (Think of him as either a male Cat Woman or alternate Cat Noir). His alter ego is called the Crimson Gambit. He had a nack in stealing from people blindly without anyone realizing it. Of course, he sometimes likes to do it noticeable, on purpose, with Macy/Black Rebel around so she can put it back. Crimson Gambit would enjoy battling her, even play it cool. Not to mention probably try to tempt her in stop being responsible and just have fun. Even if it meant getting her to steal something. Which would probably got her to get her common sense back. He is as buff as Jay from Descendants. Got the perfect amount of beef! He can do acrobatics and carries a metal pole to whack people with. He also likes to leave his calling card after making his robbery move. It's a red spade card. And uses smoke bombs to escape. I had help on some appearance with RD. Anyway, hope you all enjoy. Steel and I might be doing story about him in the future.