Image 173: Lea in Concert Attire (RotG and Mystery Skulls Animated)

Hi, everyone

Hi, everyone. Hope you are all having an all right weekend. Here's something I finished yesterday last night. Not only did I draw Lea with some new threads, but I also drew her childhood friend, Nightlight, next to her for the first time. And how he looks from height. Considering he's a small wooden toy. I thought it would be a nice touch for when Lea goes to her first concert. She had to place him somewhere plus take along. And this bag of hers is neon blue that glows like Nightlight. That way, no one would notice a glowing live wooden toy in her bag in the crowd. Anyway, you're all probably wondering the same questions: Who are the Mystery Skulls? Why make this outfit for Lea? Well, to explain, Mystery Skulls is the name of a music artist (or band. It's hard to tell). I first listened to a few good songs from Mystery Skulls and actually enjoyed them. There was also this Youtuber called MysteryBen27 who made this cool animated story in music video form played by the real Mystery Skulls. They're actually interesting to a point that I wanted to make the animated mystery team as an actual music band I like to call 'Mystery Skulls and the Deadbeats'. You have Arthur as the synthesizer player, Vivi plays the guitar, their dog named Mystery plays the drums, and Lewis does vocals plus plays a little violin. The Deadbeats are the pink ghosts with golden hearts that beat to the rhythm of the songs plus are like back singers. You could say that it's Lea's favorite band but has no clue that the lead vocal singer, along with the Deadbeats, are real life ghosts. Mystery is also not what he appears to be either. And how Lewis became a ghost is an interesting tale to tell. You just have to check the storyline MysteryBen27 created in YouTube from the songs "Ghost" and "Freaking Out". If you  haven't seen those animated music videos by MysteryBen27, you should. I recommend them. Well, that's all for now. Hope you all enjoy.