Image 159: The Webbed-Sword Spider Trio of Arabia (Ultimate Spider-Man)

Hello, everyone

Hello, everyone. Today, I made three Spider heroes in Arabian outfits: Peter Parker aka Spider-Man, Ben Reilly aka Scarlet Spider, and you all know my character, Rose Hunter aka Star Spider.

Now, I know what you're all thinking. Of all people, why make a drawing of two known Web Warrior characters and my own in these specific outfits? Well, you see, RD once mentioned about doing a story of Spider Man at some Arabian world and, while playing a dress-up game that matched the concept, created Rose in an Arabian outfit that matched her spider-sona. Then, RD told me of us working on an Arabian Night themed Spider story in the future. Like Kraven finds a lamp, believing that it has untold powers to make him stronger. But when Star Spider takes it to prevent her father from becoming stronger, she, Spider-Man, and Scarlet Spider are sucked inside the lamp and transported to a mystical Aladdin like world! I approved of this idea and now got inspired in doing this.

At first, I was hesitant on adding webs in the outfits. But I gave it a try and immediately kept it. I even added some spider prints on Ben's jacket that has the same logo print as the one from Scarlet Spider's suit. And admit it, Peter makes the fez hat work for him. ;D

Rose's crown gems are like the many eyes of a spider. Her outfit contributes her Star Spider colors plus a few openings when releasing her stingers. And she has her mid riff slightly showing to reveal how fit she is.

Anyway, this is my first ever drawings of Peter Parker and Ben Reilly. Hope you all enjoy.