Image 121: Katherine in Modern Attire (RotG)

Hello, Everyone

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hello, Everyone. The new year is upon us tonight! And before that happens, I wanted to release my drawing of this following year. And believe me, doing this drawing took a lot of time, thought, and effort to create it. You already saw Katherine in her clothes during the cold Winter season. But you have not seen what she usually wears regularly. Of course, at first glance, you all are probably thinking what she's wearing seems old-fashioned instead of modern. However, when you've been around for nearly a few centuries or so, it's hard to keep track on what's modern. Plus, Katherine likes to dress up neatly. She was raised better in not only dressing nicely but also behaving respectful to others, as well. Her bag contains books...along with a few other surprises. ;) Don't worry. Her real background will be revealed very soon. I can assure you all that 2019 is going to be a very imaginative and exciting year. Hope you all enjoy and have an awesome New Year!

My Drawing/Art Galleryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें