Image 192: Masked Singer Fashion Line 3

Hi, everyone

Hi, everyone. Hope you're all staying safe and healthy. For this spooky month, I am creating another Masked Singer fashion line. Only this time, the models are Spidey and the Web-Warriors in their civilian forms. I plan to do a few fun ideas for this. The first two modeling are Peter Parker and Miles Morales dressed up in the themes of Crocodile and Gremlin. These outfits are inspired by the new Season 4 Masked Singer contestants. I know most of you would complain about Peter in a pink outfit, but it was either that or Seahorse. Also, if you watched Masked Singer, you would understand that Crocodile is a solid choice for Peter. Crocodile mentioned about having tough skin his whole life, much like Peter when being Spider-Man with all the power and responsibility. Along with the fact Crocodile's voice is rocking as much as Ultimate Spidey's voice actor Drake Belle. Since he did Drake & Josh. Going as Crocodile is very fitting for Peter, so being a Crocodile he shall! And I can see Peter having with this. For Miles, this was an idea from my friend RD. If you think about it, Gremilns are like an unpredictable wild card who may look cute but are also dangerous. Miles might be a young Spider-Man, but he has his surprises that make him dangerous, too. I was debating to give him either a hoodie or a hat. After some thought, I decided to do a hat. Something different. That is all for now. Expect another Fashion line coming soon this month involving another Spider pair. Hope you all enjoy.