Luke's POV

~~~Luke's POV~~~

Fifteen months.
I managed a complete fifteen months of staying out of trouble since returning to the living.
And in just such a short amount of time, I've managed to find himself back on the front burner for action and adventure, courtesy of the danger prone girl who seems to be stirring up some new trouble for herself every other day.
There must be some Gods awful prophecy in store for her, why else would someone like Stheno want her dead so badly?
Although I suppose I can relate to the people wanting her dead problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't remember where I went after I died, just a few things can be remembered. Where I spent my time before being resurected is part of my memory that has remained a blank since returning.
The last thing I remember happening before I died, was that Annabeth had gotten through to me. Knowing what I had to do to make things right, I stabbed myself to kill Kronos.
Shockingly, I was going to Elysium after the fates arrived for me. Hermes blessed my soul, and apparently I was deemed a hero to some after I "died".

Yeah.....Only I didn't stay dead.
I suppose guilt is what drove ole' Hermes in what happened next. He took full blame for all the damage I had help create, and begged for a millenia of punishment in exchange for me being offered a second chance at life for my sacrifice.
Needless to say nobody really wanted to agree to it, so Hermes asked for a vote in determining whether or not I should get a second chance at living. Out of the twelve main Gods, seven of them voted to allow me to live once more.

The seven were Hermes, Artemis, Apollo, Hephaetus, Athena, Zeus, and most shocking, was Hades.
I wasn't there for the voting of course. I just heard from Hermes who had elected me to live again.
Although I can only speculate, I feel the only reason Artemis and Athena voted for me, was because they both knew that Thalia and Annabeth cared about me, and it was for their benefit alone.

After that, I was released back to the living, on the condition that if I ever sided with anyone besides the Gods again, I would be struck down by Zeus himself.

Gotta say, I thought I was given fair terms.
Although, even though I was allowed to live once more thanks to Zeus, that doesn't mean everyone was happy about that decision..
Hera, Demeter, Ares, Aphrodite, and Poseidon didn't agree I should be allowed to live. I was a traitor, and I had innocent blood on my hands.
They weren't wrong.

"FATHER! You cannot be seriously allowing for that monster to be offered a second chance!" Aphrodite cried after I was brought in to be read the terms for being brought back.

Hera had nodded. "Agreed. He can not be trusted, not after all that was done."

Poseidon merely shook his head with disgust.
I didn't have to wonder why he wouldnt want me back. How many times had I tried to kill Percy, again?

"SILENCE." Zeus boomed with authority. "We have cast a vote, regardless of what you may have wanted the outcome to be, it was fair." He glances towards the Gods who are disappointed from losing the vote.

"Luke Castellan, you are granted a second chance at living. You have heard your conditions should you side with any other force once more. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?" He boomed, while thunder and lightning sounded in the distance.

"Yes, Lord Zeus." I nod.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could tell Hermes had been extremely nervous once I had woken up outside of the portal to the underworld. He hid me in rural Arkansas for a time, before he quickly realized there were people who want me dead after everything that happened.

"I have the best hiding place for you, it's just....It'll be in plain sight. You're going to go to Godlike University." Hermes had told me one afternoon, looking tired.