Carys Harlow, was never normal.
Being a daughter of Cupid, how could you be?
After leaving Camp Halfblood, she feels she can finally start making an attempt at a normal life.
She's in for a major surprise when her distant malevolent grandfather shows up unexpectedly, telling her that Cupid needs her help.
In order to help save the father she barely knows, she'll be forced to attend...Godlike University.
Along the wild life of college at a university for the children of the gods, what happens when she comes across a not-so-dead demigod?
I own Carys, a few minor characters, and the story ONLY.
This is purely a fanfiction a friend asked me to write because they were extremely bored and looking for something to read.
- Unwanted visitor
- Suck it up, buttercup
- Welcome to college
- Percy's other brother, from yet another mother..
- Cupid's surprise
- He's a cyclops?
- Stupid Cupid
- My very own dirty little secret..
- A party and a new ability
- Drawing a line
- My scariest brother
- From Frienemies to Partners
- A Furies Fury, and a Gorgon's declaration
- Pride and Cyclops Prejuidice
- I'm wanted more dead than alive
- Luke's POV
- A kiss worth waiting for...
- A deal with two aunts
- Something to Hide
- Broken friends and hearts
- My new boyfriend
- A prophecy to remember
- Beginning revelations
- His name is Luke Castellan
- When it all goes up in flames. Luke's POV
- Prophecy coming true..
- A family reunion I could've lived without.
- Plotting to kill..
- Hunting prey..
- My girlfriend wants me dead. Luke's POV
- Saying hello to goodbye
- Ruining Percebeth's day
- Apparently there's a difference between a bitch and a pimp slap.
- Movie Night
- Thalia's big brother
- Everybody loves jello!
- Because I love you.
- Fates and Frights
- Apollo's Prophecy. Luke's POV
- Not-so-sweet dreams
- Finding an ally within Gods and Monsters
- Luke Castellan VS The Sea Messenger God
- A Sun Gods rage
- Love struck
- Evil intentions