Chapter 41 : Can you trust me ?

Suddenly the cloudless sky turned gloomy. Many people prepared for finishing their works earlier before pouring finally started . Everyone outside the imperial palace seems in a hurry . Cold gust of wind started blowing and people hurriedly ran for shelter.

Meanwhile, the atmosphere inside the imperial palace is no expectional . Many invited guests already prepared for leaving when suddenly several red eyes imperial servants informed them about the ending of the celebration hurriedly . No one able to understand what happened quickly but their moods turned bitter . It is a great chance for them by entering gateway of the imperial palace thorough some occasion , but it all ruined for some matters . Many started discussing among themselves. Someone boldly asked some maids about the reason. For their disappointment, they end up leaving without any answer.

While leaving the Lily palace, many noticed Empress Edna , who was crying all by herself and kneeling infront of the Lotus lake in a very pitiful state . They felt weird enough but soon ignored her and returned back to their respective Manors .

Inside the imperial court room , everyone cried . Emperor sat motionless on his dragon chair . He already investigate the situation . Furthermore, it was the two care-taker maids fault for ignoring young master Gon while celebration was on going . He already ordered to punished that two ignorant care-taker maid of Gon angrily . But no matter what, everyone pointed their fingers at Li Edna . Because Edna was there that time. But his heart still unable to believe anything . He can't accused Edna for no reason . His heart never believed it but his mind do. His mind somehow willingly expecting for an eye witness, so that his Edna will be saved . She will no longer claimed as murderer! Lee sighed again .

Suddenly one daring maid came forward and claimed to be the witness for this entire accident. The room turned more gloomier as everyone took some sharp breath in anticipation for the justice .

" Your Highness ." The maid knelt.

Unknown to everyone ,Empress dowager Susan eyed that particular maid in interest . When their eyes met for second , Susan quitely nodded towards the maid . Actually she had planned to harm Edna today during her birthday banquet. But unknowingly her grandson end up suffering besides Edna . It was not intentional but Susan is alright with it. For her , that grandson nothing matters to her life . Yes , she may being really heartless but this grandson of hers making a bad effect on his young widow mother . No one is going to accept a girl with her child from previous marriage even if Susan forced or the girl is rich and belonged from royalty.

Purity is something that every girl wished for . Impure girl with a reputed background is nothing in front of society. Moreover, if she is a dancer , a legally divorced , kept servant girl of someone insider and left over fiance of some reputed young master , than no one is willing to accept her back . The situation turned more fragile when that girl unexpectedly gave birth.

Sadly in case of her daughter, she isn't divorced but a widow . Using her powers ,Susan could married off her daughter to someone good again . Who doesn't want to make a relationship with royalty? But because for Rubi's son Gon , Susan is unable to do anything .

The society of Hui Empire, already against of remarriage of woman section . Even bad that because of her little son , princess Rubi refused to remarry . Susan is quite concerned about her daughter's life . She is way too young and had a life ahead of her . With her little son as a widow mother , she will get nothing .