Chapter 38 : Selfish ?

Soon Autumn season began . Old yellowish leaves from the big trees started falling as new beginning of hopes blooming inside a fragile heart . Sometimes comparing one's hope with falling tree leaves , suited most. Unlike people's strong imagination regarding life , having some doubts and comparing life with nature .... gave a little peace .

Nature is a way of human life circle ,
A way to hope and dream .

Days getting longer and a little bit colder due to the change of season. Moreover ,Edna's body turned more fragile after her poisoning incident . She sometimes missed Rose , her one of the most trusted maid who betrayed her trust . She often wondered if everything is an illusion or reality ! Edna was still unable to find out if Rose is really innocent or really betrayed her trust ?

Nevertheless, this entire imperial family is made of scheming skills , Edna understand this matter very well for now . No one is trustworthy even her husband, Emperor Lee. She can't do anything right now because of her low self-confidence regarding those big matter of skillful schemes. So , she end up being the target most of the time. She shouldn't hope for sympathy and care from them ! Even her husband sometimes ignored her.

Her days were kind of mixer of happiness and melancholy. She do hopes for love but she never get it continuously. Recently , those days were blessing for her . Emperor made her moved into his personal dragon chamber most of the time . Everyone felt shocked as Emperor Lee started spending his days and nights with Empress Edna. For them, the most scariest thing is that no other ruler of Hui Empire ever shared his inner chamber with his wife .

Due to this bold move of the Emperor, most of them were confused. Yet many thought about the strong bond between empress and emperor, but only Edna knows it well. They were married, but they never behaved like one. Somehow their relationship still remained distance but a little affectionate . Even now, the emperor given birth to his first child through a concubine . What about his legal wife then? Many times , she mocked at herself, looking at her husband besides her. She isn't able to understand about her true status in his life.

But their this situation is unknown to world.

What's the speciality of this Empress Edna that she end up living inside dragon chamber !

Many wondered and feel disgusted. Although they were dissatisfied, for now they kept their mouth shut.

Soon unworthy and unfavourable words for Edna , starting to fade away .

Emperor always send her gifts . Various types of brush for her painting , beautiful cloths , precious jewellery everything. Sometimes he will personally ordered imperial food organisers to send various unique dishes especially for Edna . After that he will always returned back to spend his nights with Edna . Again ! Lee will never thought about consummating their relationship. Lee cared her sick body. He will never touched her body in fear of damaging her precious fragile body for his own pleasure. He know , he was doing something that is kind of weird . As a legal married couple , they should involved in their own physical desire and finding about  pleasure. But looking at the poisonous fragile body of Edna , he felt pitied.

Poison made her this weak , he often blamed himself.

Edna had a sharply thin figure, which envied by many . Her attractive waist always makes her maids speechless . With her glossy skin and honey sweet pouty lips who were blossom soft , made Lee crazy . Her soothing voice is like a lullaby in Hui Lee's strong ear . Her hair is coal-black and it plunged over her waist .When Edna broke into a bright smile, it turned Lee blind and falling over her more and more . How can he ignore this wife of him , he always questioned himself. Furthermore, he had betrayed her worth infront of outsiders. Given birth to his first child through a concubine. He is really feeling guilty.   Feeling disappointed in his previous injustice towards her , Lee scolded himself . Thus , by sending her precious things , Lee seek her forgiveness silently. But he can't decide anything rushly, he still needs to organise the whole court.