Chapter 6 : Imperial Family

The great Hui Empire is the one of the greatest empire of the four empires . Between Fui , Jian and Aki empire of East zone , Hui was the greatest among them. Hui Empire was vast, powerful as well famous for producing great warriors , their great history , their trade and commerce with foreigner and expanding high economy in yearly based due to involvement of foreign traders . There were mostly famous for welcoming and introducing foreign trade, where other empires hesitated . While others never accepted foreigners to trade , Hui already managed to became the most friendliest empires of east zone.

Hui is  famous for their vast natural resources too. The strong and dangerous river Reu surrounded the whole Hui Empire like a circular pattern . It has also been protecting the Hui Empire from enemies. Actually Hui is situated in the middle of Fui , Jian and Aki Empire and Reu river had been already surrounding the whole Hui from all directions and separating Hui Empire from other strongest Empires .

Meanwhile, the current greatest Emperor of Hui is the Emperor Cong of Hui . He has 4 sons and 5 daughters . With one grand Empress , 2 royal consorts and 7 imperial concubines and imperial lady's ; Emperor Cong had a happy family .

Hui Empress Susan has two children - 4th Princess Rubi and 2nd Prince Lee . After removing the imperial Consort Mei , who was deposed to concubine position and her son Cole, Hui Emperor had only 2 older sons left for joining the battle for Crown prince position . Imperial fourth young prince Yin from concubine Ni side was only 10 years old . So , Prince Lee from Empress side and Prince Doris from Consort Fa side had already started their battle. Everyone has been supporting imperial third prince Doris because he is slightly better than unworthy second prince Lee ! Furthermore, no one knows about Prince Doris and his chronic illness as someone had already started poisoning him secretly .

****

Sitting on the receiving room of Lily palace, Empress let out some pleasant sigh . Every mother has lot's of expectations from their child. As an Empress, she has her high exceptations too. Like every mother , she do hopes that her son became the strongest ruler of this Empire. She has been paving the path of succession from the early days since her son was born.

Empress wanted to fully support her son . Her son seems unworthy infront of everyone. But she knew that her son is better than anyone ! He had a secret army which was best in all four Empires . Furthermore he is the young master of infamous black sect. Second imperial prince Lee was also a top scholar from a prestigious school outside of Hui Empire. But his every identity kept well hidden for many years.

She as an Empress, using her powers to control the imperial palace to court and even personally kept hidden her sons identity for many years and pretend with the crowd . Due to her efforts , her son end up studying very well in the foreign country secretly . In front of audience, her son still regard as worthless . No one knows his true identity and capabilities except his queen mother.

Empress smiled mysteriously as she sipped her morning tea with prince Lee . Her daughter, princess Rubi has been coaxing her baby son in the side. That environment is so lovely . Time to time , her son has been teasing his little nephew. Little Gon started giggling whenever his uncle teased him. Meanwhile, a satisfactory smile broke into Prince Lee's face by looking at his baby nephew .

" Brother, you should returned back to your estate now. Sister-in-law must be worried. It's been one week since you last visited your estate after your marriage ! I am feeling guilty too ." Princess Rubi sighed sadly suddenly .

"Because of me , you end up leaving your new bride at your estate alone . Please bring sister-in-law here . I want to apologise to her personally ." Rubi said to him. She noticed her brothers sudden strange change of expression suddenly. She was quite shocked as well .