Chapter 83 : For only one day !

"Princess, how about this time I tell you a story ?"

"Oh no ! Princess, don't let her. She has a horrible voice. And her story telling isn't good." A maid exclaimed in terror.

"Hey , who you are to calling me horrible ? Let our princess decide. I believe in my princess. Princess, let this subject to tell you a new story at night."

"Princess, choose me over her. I've read many books already. Her imagination runs wild and at the end , it will end up a confusing story." Another chipped.

Following her statement , some maids started bickering themselves as they walked from the side of a little lady.

And the little lady , even though her mood isn't quite well , she let her maids to cheer her up as they wish. Helplessly smiling , she shook her head.

From outsider views , many glanced at the group , leading by a little lady. Many sighed in sadness as many lowered their eyes, trying to avoid her presence.

A girl around five-six year was stiffily smiling as her maids trying to cheer her up. Unlike other children around her age, she behaved quite matured and elegant. Looking at her posture and elegance, her maid can not help themselves but sigh in sadness.

Children of her age , leading a happy life full of smile and joy. But she's not like others. She's a princess, belonging from the imperial palace. Other children laughed , joked without caring about anything. But she , she was forced to adapt herself in a situation of laws of womanly arts and palace etiquettes. She was forced to behave calm , understanding where she should be laughing, jumping, playing with her friends !

" Princess ! His highness is coming this way." One of her maids softly reminded out of nowhere. Hearing this announcement, the slight smile of that girl wiped out completely. Her body turns more stiff as she griped her fist tightly. Outside, she is calm as river. Only she knows, how she feels inside her heart.

Slowly she lifted her head a little and paused. Looking at the man , who is her father. Before she could lowered her eyes again, unfortunately he directly made an eye contact with her. Those eyes , give her sudden unfamiliarity and slowly it surrounded her and she, princess Aimei panicked and moved backward in anxiety.

Meanwhile, from another distance .... Hui Lee paused as he glanced at his little daughter. Even through he refused to give her the love and affection , she deserved ! Still she is his own blood, whenever he met her , an unknown feeling squeezed his heart hard. That's why he refused and avoided his daughter as much as he could. If he consoled heart by this words that his daughter is an unexpected thing in his life, which he never planned .... But it seems pathetic.

Many times he confronted by his own morals. Only one time , he mentally prepared himself to accept her as his daughter and brought up himself. But due to his mother's interruption , made him angry and disappointed. Whenever he looked at her little eyes , he was frustrated by the fact that her mother played a selfish role to have her. Thus, when his mother empress dowager Susan proposed to let his sister to adopt Aimei , he was angry but he consoled himself. From the moment, this little girl was sent to his sister's side , he never ask for her whereabouts for once. His mother tried to approach him , but his ego never let him to approach his daughter again. Then becoming the emperor, he was proud.

He is an emperor , not only a father of someone but he's the father of this whole empire. How could he led himself to insist on loving and caring his daughter, when the whole empire needs his care and guidance as well. His self-esteem lead him to do many things and resulting him to ignore his own family. As time passing by , slowly he was understanding everything.