Chapter 104 : Her doubt

"Please take a seat."

With the command from Susan, I and Lee sat on the chair besides her left side . Until now, I didn't lift my head. It's not that I dare not, but infront of the mother of the emperor and most respected elder of whole empire, I need to drop my eyes below in respect. It's not a good ettequite to lift my head infront the empress dowager.

Moreover, I can already sense the presence of extra three guests inside the room as well. They were unknown and guest invited by empress dowager, so I didn't care. But somehow I felt peculiar of this arrangements.

For one more time, I was inside this tea hall of Lily palace, but this is not a good feeling again.

"Have a cup of tea." Quietly thanking the empress dowager, I accepted the cup of tea again as the maid presented. This time, I didn't dare to drink this tea like the last time, quitely holding the cup... I kept my silence.

"Emperor, do you remember them ?" With a laugh, suddenly empress dowager pointed at someone.

Putting down the cup of tea on the table, Lee said ,

"If I'm not wrong... then he is the minister of revenue from imperial court." Lee replied in short and pretends to look at me. Susan only laughed after Lee's answer. Sitting besides them, a middle aged man took a look at his wife and put down his cup.

"This minister greets his highness."

Hearing it, Susan only sneered. Her son played well.

"It seems you really did forget about them. Say, madame Song ! Why don't you give your introduction again ?" For my shock, I only heard few laughter from the guests instead.

Madame Song ! Who is she ?

I was curious.

"Your highness, this subject is called the Madame of Song clan, madame Nari." Immediately I lifted my eyes and looked at her.

"And what about her ?" Smiling, Susan pointed.

My eyes merely followed her directions and noticed a very beautiful lady in blue dress with a fan in her hand. Looking at her, a gasp nearly left from my mouth. Only one word, perfection can be use to describe her. God really took their time to create such a beautiful girl like her. Her beauty is soft yet charming and sharp. Somehow her beauty and her eyes has something that can captivates anyone . From judging her looks, her act of holding the fan and her behaviour.... She has no fault.

I wonder who she is !

Meanwhile, the lady lifted her head and bowed politely,

"This lady greets her cousin and cousin-in-laws." The words from the mouth of this lady were kind of strange.

Are we related?

I pondered slowly yet found no answer.

"This child ." Madame Song softly scolded as she finished her greetings. But empress dowager only chuckled hard.

"Leave it, Nari. Lynn is really right. We are a family. No needs to follow any formalities."

Lynn, this name seems familiar for me. Suddenly I widen my eyes in realization. Isn't she the famous lady Lynn from capital ? Who was rumoured to be related with the side of empress dowager Susan?

With a curiosity, I looked at her. Sensing my gaze, she looked back at me. I can not help myself but nod politely at her direction as she smiles.

This lady really has her attitude... seeing her quick greetings, I sighed.