Chapter 109 : Two world

Afternoon sun slowly drifts towards the west as the sunlight became little rough all of sudden.

The market is busy and bustling with crowds. Vendors were shouting as buyers were searching for their goods. Everyone is in hurry and trying to sell and buy their necessities in fresh before the night falls.

Inside a pavilion of certain restaurant , a man stood up immediately as he dropped his cup of hot tea dramatically.

"Hey ?"

The nearby customers shouted. But he ignored everyone and desperately ran towards the road. After waiting for long, he finally noticed that person. How could he miss the chance ?

"Wait ... wait. Dong'er , wait." The sudden familiar voice from behind shocked the boy.

"Oh ... uncle Ling ?" Looking at his back , the boy was surprised. Immediately he greeted.

"This junior pays his respect to his uncle."

"Alright, alright." The man waves his hand as he patted his shoulder.

Panting roughly, he smiles as soon as the boy greeted him. It's his blessing that he met him today. But he felt wrong all of sudden.

"How are you ? Just because you grown up now you stopped visiting me ? Hah ? Your this uncle had carried you in his arm when you are this little. Now you can ignore this same old man ?" He can't help himself but scolded him a little.

The same boy who was practically raised by his own hand and safely under his own eyes, now meeting him after such a long time. Even sad that he rarely able to meet him. Isn't it pitiful enough for him as his uncle !

"Uncle?" He helplessly said.

"Alright , forget me but why did you even stop visiting your home , Boy ?" The man couldn't help himself but scolded the boy little again.

Looking down at his feet , the boy only sighed heavily.

"I'm fine. But answering to uncle, I really can't." Wei Dong put his lips in a thin line. He's tired to repeat the same reason yet his uncle always asks him the same.

Sigh !

"Why ? Listen to my concerns for you child, go back home. Your parents will forgive you. Why don't you understand this ? Without you, this Wei clan is nothing. You are the only successor." The man couldn't help but speak loudly in anger. For his disappointment, Wei Dong only shook his head.

"Why ? Tell me the appropriate answer. You are not young anymore. Don't spoile your life for someone who doesn't deserve it." Again the man questioned firmly.

"I really don't wish for a good reputation only through my clan.... uncle. I just want a normal life." Hearing it, the man paused .

"I don't know why you end up in this stage. You clearly know that you are chasing after a wrong person. You can't imagine a bright future full of prosperity with that lady of Song neither she will ever choose to be with you. You are completely chasing after a hopelessness. Go back, you still have time." Wei Dong again stays motionless.

"Moreover, do you think that you can draw a line in your identity? No ... you can't remove your this name that you are the son of Wei clan. Not any commoners!" Silently, the man murmured.

Looking at the boy, who is still unaffected. He felt kind of heartache. He is just an innocent boy. He has his fault as well his parents too. He saw him growing up infront of his eyes. Saying about chasing that lady... it's half truth.