5.14 girl meets demolition

Start from the beginning

"Right. Triple the gummies, double the jellies, and pay whatever they say because it's candy!" Riley said with a smile.

"Dribble the ball, aim for the basket, and score because I'm athletic." Luke said before Amzie stared at both of them blankly.

"Only I talk."

"I'm sure that's best." Riley said with a smile as she looked down.

"Yeah, good choice, babe."

"Honey, I feel so bad you bought that in the first place. It's not even a color. I could give you ten bucks for it because maybe we'll sell it for fifteen, but how about I'll give you twelve? Because say the next girl who walks through the door is going to an ugly dress party, right? An optimist is what I am. So you give me that and I give you twelve bucks right now. You give me that. You're welcome. Your turn!" Aubrey called after she bought the grey and pink dress from Lila.

"Triple, double, run."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Sup?"

"Sup?"

"Give you thirty eight bucks—the whole thing—right now." Aubrey said as she gestured to the clothes.

"We'll take triple."

"Now you go up to seventy six because that's double and we'll take it." Riley said with a smile as Amzie sighed.

"Thirty eight."

"No."

"Thirty eight."

"She's not doing this right." Riley said with a smile as she shook her head.

"Twenty four."

"What's say we keep this between you and me?" Amzie suggested as she got in front of Luke and Riley.

"What's say."

"You offered thirty eight. It's worth double. You know it. I know it." Amzie said before Aubrey looked at the two brunettes.

"You two know it?"

"I do candy."

"I do sports."

"I had a friend like them once." Aubrey said as she looked at Amzie.

"What happened?"

"One day they floated away like a balloon." Aubrey said with a faint smile.

"We hold on tight!" Riley declared with a smile.

"Will you go forty two bucks?" Amzie asked with a sigh as she looked at Aubrey.

"Will you buy this dress here?" Aubrey asked as she held up the grey and pink dress, making Riley gasp with whimsy.

"Is that even a color?" Amzie and Luke chorused as they looked at it.

"This is the color of dreams and unicorns ballet dancing on a cloud. This is the color of a hug if that hug was given by everybody in the world at once. Puppies. The angels call this color imaginatia." Aubrey lied after she walked over to Riley, who gasped and looked at Amzie.

"Can I please talk now?"

"Do you have something to say that won't hurt us?" Amzie asked with a fake smile as she looked at her best friend.

"I must have that dress." Riley determined as she pointed at the dress.

"Well, at least there's nothing worse you could possibly say." Amzie said with a sigh as she looked at Aubrey.