4.10 girl meets a ross summer vacation {part one}

"Guys, our one month vacation starts tomorrow and we still haven't decided where we're going

"Guys, our one month vacation starts tomorrow and we still haven't decided where we're going." Jessie said as Amzie and the kids ate breakfast.

"I propose we visit the International Museum of Calculators!" Ravi said before Luke rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, because normal museums aren't boring enough. I say we go to a bunch of baseball stadiums." Luke said as he passed the fruit to Amzie.

"—and do what?—watch baseball?" Emma asked before Luke and Amzie looked at each other and then her.

"Better idea. Let's go to the dude ranch and get our ride on!" Zuri said.

"Because nothing says vacation like saddle sores." Luke said as he got up.

"I'll make sure you're sore no matter where we go." Zuri said before Luke grabbed his and Amzie's glasses and went to the fridge.

"Enough! As the adult in charge here, I will decide where we're going. We're gonna take a trip on your private yacht. I already bought boat shoes, a bikini, and a big floppy hat. Maybe it's too floppy." Jessie said after she put her hat on.

"I love cruises!"

"Oh! Never sneak up on a girl in a floppy hat!" Jessie said as she took her hat off.

"I'm sorry, but I'm so excited! I just ironed my ascot with the tiny anchors on it!" Bertram said before everyone looked at each other.

"This is awkward. How do I put this delicately—?" Jessie started.

"You're not coming!" Zuri smiled.

"What? That's not fair!" Bertram said.

"Well, someone has to stay and watch Mrs. Kipling. In case of an emergency, simply hit the Mrs. Kipling icon on my tablet and place it on the floor." Ravi said.

"So wait. While you guys are gallivanting around the world, I'm gonna be stuck here for a whole month all by myself? All by myself! Dreams really do come true! Oh!" Bertram said before he skipped around the kitchen.

"Someone's not getting a postcard."

"You know, fiancées aren't really supposed to be apart." Luke said before he kissed Amzie on the head and sat down.

"I was getting to that, Romeo. Amzie, would you like to come?" Jessie asked as she looked at the blonde.

"Sure. Thanks. Can Riley and Maya come, too?" Amzie asked before she took a bite of her French toast.

"Sure. So can Lucas, Zay, Farkle, and Smackle." Jessie said.

"Actually, Smackle's in Sweden." Luke said as Amzie nodded.

"Why?"

"I don't know. Something about looking at colleges for when she accepts her Nobel Prize." Amzie shrugged.