5.25 girl meets mr. and mrs. ross

"Baby

"Baby."

"Hm?"

"You gotta get up." Luke said with a chuckle before Amzie turned to her other side.

"Five more minutes."

"I think Topanga would kill us if we slept for five more minutes." Luke said with an amused chuckle as he looked at her.

"She can't do that. It's child endangerment."

"Momo!" Maya said with a smile as she opened the door and put Monroe down. "Go tell Auntie and Lou to wake up!"

"Up! Up! Up!" Monroe chanted after Luke put her on the bed, making Amzie chuckle.

"Okay! Okay! I'm up! Kisses! Mwah!" Amzie said, giving Monroe a kiss before she put her down.

"Hey."

"Z!" Jack said, making him and Shawn stand up. "Not to like pressure you or anything, but it is the day of your wedding and we still don't know who's gonna give you away."

"Yeah, did you decide?—and don't worry. There's no hard feelings." Shawn said, Jack nodding in agreement.

"Promise?"

"Pinky promise. We just wanna be there no matter what." Jack said with a nod.

"Okay. So Daddy, Shawnie, will you two give me away?" Amzie asked hopefully as she looked at Jon and Shawn.

"Of course, bud."

"Yeah, Monkey. Of course we will." Shawn said before he pulled Amzie in for a hug.

"Paige, Pappy Joe's here!" Lucas said before Pappy Joe walked in, making Amzie smile.

"Pappy Joe! I'm glad you could make it!" Amzie said with a smile as she hugged Pappy Joe.

"Well, I wouldn't miss my favorite grandbaby gettin married." Pappy Joe said with a chuckle before Lucas looked at him. "Like you didn't know."

"This is all cute and whatnot, but leave." Topanga demanded as she pointed at the door.

"What?"

"You heard me. Leave. Bye bye. See you there!" Topanga said, waving at each of the boys as they left.

"Your mother is a very scary lady." Smackle said as she looked at Riley, who nodded.

"I know!"

"Okay, recap: we got the tuxes, the rings, and the boutonnières; Riley and Maya are the maids of honor; Smackle and your sisters are the bridesmaids; your brother's your best man; and the rest of us are the groomsmen." Zay listed as he followed Luke and Lucas into the bakery.

"Mmhmm."

"Luke, are you okay?" Lucas asked after he and Zay shared a look.

"Yeah, I just—do you think I'll be a good husband?" Luke asked after he sat down.